Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What a Day

I'm not a perfect Christian, or a person for that matter. I make loads of mistakes all the time.  I do know it is dang hard to keep the happy "faith smile" as I call it, plastered to my lips when my day goes down the hole.  I mean, aren't we humans ridiculous sometimes? So pliable, so easily enraged or depressed.  And it can be so overwhelming.  It's like we react to our trash can getting tipped over as if the offender actually murdered our cat and made lacivious acts upon our spouse.  But really, today was a bad day. What started off as a great day turned sour the minute I couldn't get my new CD to work in the car.  Sooo, I listed to Life 107.1 the whole way to work and didn't really find any songs I could sing along with (see, it's all about me, if you didn't know...).  Perhaps I could have listened to the words and reflected, but I didn't.  Work was pretty uneventful throughout the day.  Then, at  4:50, an argument ensued between me and two co-workers. I don't even know if you'd call it an argument.  Perhaps it was simply the meeting of a tornado against an ancient standing house.  I don't know...regardless, it reduced me to a ten minute stretch of sobbing in one of my exam rooms while two people came to try to talk to me. So when I start crying, I'm inconsolable until everyone leaves me alone so I can re-coup.  I'd get it almost under control and then BAM..."Rhea, are you okay".  AHHHH, No, I'm *sniff* not...I got in *snort* a fight with *horribly unattractive sound* (you get the picture).
Then, to top it all off, I get home and someone on facebook says, in essence, "you aren't a Christian if you say good god". Apparently that's blaspheming...I tell ya, I'm walking a tight rope over another tight rope over a shark tank over a burning fire...there's no escape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment