Tuesday, September 4, 2012

COMPASSION PLEASE!

Okay first of all, let me say I do not get enough different fonts to have fun on here!!! But anywho...

The reason I asked you to come this way is very specific in nature. Before you turn and run away, I want you to take a moment to go to Sponsor a Child link. I'm not asking you to go to this site and sponsor a child (though that would be AMAZING!). I am asking you to go here and start much simpler. Find any child that calls out to you, pulls on your heart strings, etc, and pray for them. Pray over them. Look at their face, their skin, their hair, their EVERYTHING and pray for them. Don't worry about how it sounds. If God was a grammar nazi none of us would be in His good grace :). Even if it's not YOU that is supposed to sponsor that child, perhaps with your prayers, the right people will be brought together-sponsor and child.

If you really want to run away at this point, do me a favor. Do it for me. I've had a not so good last couple of days and I could sleep a lot easier knowing there are people out there praying for these children.  And hey, if you want to talk more about Compassion, please don't hesistate to contact me DIRECTLY. I'd love to talk. Thanks from the bottom of my heart,Rhea

No comments:

Post a Comment