Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Dear God

Dear God,
I'm sure you probably already know that I sponsor Leandro from Guatemala and Sadrakh from Indonesia.  They are like my own two children, though they are not my own flesh and blood. I imagine them day in and day out-going to school, playing outside, helping their mama in the kitchen, helping their papa in the fields, and learning about You.  You are the sun that shines down upon them, the faces of the Compassion Volunteers that greet them each day at their learning centers.  You ensure that these people reflect my love to them each and every day.  How can I express gratitude for that? I can't!

"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good" ~Psalm 107:1.(This sums it up!)

You provide for Leandro and Sadrakh because You are GOOD. This goodness is even more exemplified in the sense that you allow me to be a part of this relationship.  You allow me to receive their letters and their pictures. You allow me to be a Compassion advocate and to speak about Your goodness to others. I am part of your body-a work in this world. So, thank you Lord, for all you have done and all you are doing in my life and in the lives of Sadrakh and Leandro.  Forever shall Your Name be praised.

I love you.

Michelle Rhea

http://www.compassion.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment